[Tutor] Internet programming with python

Johan Geldenhuys johan at accesstel.co.za
Wed Jan 18 12:03:13 CET 2006

Wesley,

I am doing some socket programming in my work and I need to learn about
writing webpages and CGI stuff in Pyhon. I have Apache on my PC and
could start and write some pages to test on it. It is still a bit vage
to me how to do that  and  thought that a book like hat could be beneficial.

I read about your tutorial in Feb. but can't make it, unless you come to
South Africa ;-) .

I will check out "Foundations of Python Network Programming" by John
Goerzen.

Any tutorials on the net I could use?

Thanks for he help

Johan