[Tutor] "while" loop for satisfing two conditions , advice requested

Pujo Aji ajikoe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:05:37 CET 2006

in understanding while loop someone should understand "if conditional"
first.

In "If conditional" there are common relational symbol "and" and "or"
Let's discuss  "and" conditional
Condition 1     Condition 2              Result
True                True                        True
True                False                      False
False              True                        False
False              False                      False

In short, and equal True if and only if both condition are true.

"If the while loop result condition  is true it will execute its block."

example:

x = 1
y = 1

while x==1 and y==1:
     # it will be processed if x==1 and y==1 are both true, in this case it
is!

another example:
x=1
y=2

while x==1 and y==1:
     # it will be processed if x==1 and y==1 are both true, in this case it
is not!

Hope this help!
pujo