[Tutor] Unexpected Behavior in unittest

Carroll, Barry Barry.Carroll at psc.com
Tue Feb 28 23:30:58 CET 2006

Danny:

I wish it were that simple.  'test3.py' is the name of the file
containing the test case class.  I left the invocation out of my output
excerpt.  It should look like this:

J:\My Documents\Projects\Mongoose\symgen\test3.py
FAIL: test_cs (__main__.cs_tryout)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "J:\My Documents\Projects\Mongoose\symgen\test3.py", line 25, in
test_cs

<<<snip>>>

FAILED (failures=1)

BTW the other code excerpt was from a file named 'test1.py' in the same
directory.

Regards,

Barry
barry.carroll at psc.com
541-302-1107
We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.

-Quarry worker's creed