[Tutor] Generating small random integer

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 21 01:22:11 CET 2006

> I did try to read it from "cover to cover", but too quickly got into
> places where I did not know what it talked about.

Mind if we talk about some of those places?  *grin*

We might be able to help explain what the tutorial is trying to say, but
you need to give us an opportunity.

> So I am falling back on the tactic of using it as a reference to look
> things up as I develope my program, and if I can't find the answer there
> to ask you guys.

The thing I'm slightly worried about is that the questions you're asking
seem answered directly by the tutorials we're pointing you to.  If there
is something in the tutorials that's inscrutable, please talk about those.
Perhaps we can improve the documentation if we can get an idea why it's
not working for you.