[Tutor] query regarding mysql database backup?? please Help

deepak.gupta deepak.gupta at hsbsoft.com
Fri Feb 3 13:25:29 CET 2006

Hi,
I did my script like this  for backing my max_everest_2006 mysql database

>>import os
> > target_dir = "./backup"

> > os.system("mysqldump --add-drop-table -c -u root  -pmysql 'MAX_EVEREST_2006' > "+target_dir+"table.bak.sql")

 root is my user name,mysql is my password,'MAX_EVEREST_2006' is my database name. reply me as soon as possible

error: 1044: Access denied for user 'MAX_USER'@'%' to database 'MAX_EVEREST_2006' when using LOCK TABLES
  Please help
                                                                    Thanks
                                                               deepak gupta