[Tutor] question about importing threads

shawn bright nephish at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:13:15 CET 2006

Kent, Thanks.
this is great. Yes, when i start the thread, i also pass the gtk object to
it.
kinda like this.

serial_1 = Serial1(self.serial_1_buffer, self.serial_1_view)
serial_1.start()

so i am wanting to change that, but i do not exactly know how to stop a
thread once i have it running, so that i could start another one.

anyway, thanks for the link and the info, i am going to get started on
testing this right away. This long a .py script is becomming a headache and
i think it will be easier by far if it is pulled apart somewhat.

thanks again
shawn