[Tutor] User identification and running in the background.

Wesley Brooks wesbrooks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 10:09:27 CET 2006

Cheers, I'll consider that. So the client would effectively hand shake
with the lower level program and be supplied with a list of
permissions which the user has access to.

You mentioned about many systems being multi-user. When the client
attempts to connect to the lower machine is it a trivial issue to
either supply information on what user the attempt is coming from
within the initial communication, or for the low level program to
identify where/who the request is coming from?

Thanks,

Wesley Brooks.