[Tutor] how to use

anil maran anilmrn at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 08:53:22 CEST 2006

TABLE RSS TITLES:
Greg Reinacker's Weblog  and it s url
 The Design of Software  and its url
Paul Graham
Wingedpig.com - Mark Fletcher's Blog
Aaron Swartz: The Weblog
 BusinessWeek Online -- New Tech in Asia

TABLE 2 has all the feedposts for eg.,

     Simple Tips for Longer Living  -->
     What is going on here?  -->
     Nutrition Basics  -->
     I Love the University  -->
     On Losing Weight
     Digg reddit
     Where's the Outrage?  Around the Corner in a Cafe with Power.
     What Drives Bloggers?
     Paul Graham Eats Breakfast (Director's Cut)
     Being Copied
one in bold is pg, rsest is aaron,
when i get out contents of blog by select and query sql statements they return lists indexed by numbers and hence it is difficult to map to the original title - i have to do monkeypatching
so i want a dictionary indexed by the url http://paulgraham.infogami.com/blog/atom.xml

and another element indexed by http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/index.xml
thanks

Kent Johnson <kent37 at tds.net> wrote: I still don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you post a short
example of the data you have and the dictionary you would like to create
from it?

Kent

Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org