[Tutor] SOAP Modules - I need a little direction.

doug shawhan doug.shawhan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 23:35:53 CEST 2006

I am in preparation mode for creating a script which uses SOAP.

I have been looking at the various SOAP modules: soapy, soap.py, ZSI,
pywebsvcs.

I'm very confused as to the status of these projects. Most seem to be only
partially supported, if not abandoned completely. Thre appears to have been
a flurry of interest in 2001, then everyone got jobs! ;-)

This project is going to be a lulu for someone of my limited abilites, so
I'd really rather not give myself a skull hernia on a dead-end module.

Which of these modules I've listed (or haven't!) is most complete and
appears to have a future?

Thanks!