[Tutor] looking to hire a tutor

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 22 07:00:20 CEST 2006

> How would I go about hiring a python tutor who:
>
> Spends time critiquing my code and providing detailed feedback.

Hi Meenakshi,

People here are usually suprisingly gracious with their time, and will be
happy to look and critique code.  You may want to try your hand at showing
us some code.  We might be rough at times, but we'll try to be as
constructive as we can.

If you share what you have with the group here at Python-Tutor, you might
be able to get some of the feedback and advice that you're looking for.
Python-tutor acts very much like a "writers workshop" in the sense that
Richard Gabriel explains in:

     http://www.dreamsongs.com/NewFiles/WritersWorkshop.pdf

If you'd like to see examples of this, take a look at the mailing list
archive at:

     http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/

and look at the kinds of questions that are being asked and answered.

Good luck to you.