[Tutor] Invoking Excel Macro

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 12:35:09 CEST 2006

Hi arun,

Although you are invoking this from Python it is really more
of a COM/Excel issue. I think you might have more success
asking on an Excel forum. The Pythonwin community might
be able to help too, buit it looks to me like the problem is
in the macro itself. It seems to have dependencies on its
runtime environment being set up in a particular way.

Sorry I can't be more help,

Alan G