[Tutor] GUI

Liam Clarke ml.cyresse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 00:25:18 CEST 2006

Hmm? How so? I'm using a whole lot of raw wxPython mixed with
Pythoncard for a project, and the entire process sits at 7Mb RAM usage
idle. WinXP btw.

Considering my small command line appns to start/stop Windows services
written in C use just over 1Mb, 7Mb isn't overly bad.

The other good thing about wxPython is stuff like Pythoncard and Wax,
although development on Pythoncard seems to have slowed right down,
Kevin Altis got busy, I guess; Wax is nice looking but... not very
well documented... It's great being able to use Pythoncard for the not
overly complicated stuff, but with the wxPython still lurking beneath
the surface.

Regards,

Liam Clarke