[Tutor] [Linux] open a file in any home "~" ?

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 21:46:52 CEST 2006

we are all happy to help.  it is really good that you were able to get
it working so fast!  also, if you want to do any kind of pattern
matching with * or ?, then check out the "glob" module.

merci!  "le livre" does not look that good from here... it is a mess
and i have to clean it up before giving it to the publisher!  :-)

cheers,
-wesley