[Tutor] function caller

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 20:14:00 CEST 2006

> Hi,

>  Can someone explain me function and caller relationship when passing
> arguments?

There is an explanation of this in vitually any tutorial on Python.

Haver you read any of these? Have you any experience in other
languages that we can relate an explanation too?

For example, you could read the Modules and Functions topic in
my tutor. If you still don't undeerstand come back with a specific
question and we can try to help some more.

Alan G
Author of the learn to program web tutor