[Tutor] Challenge [was Re: Why won't it enter the quiz?]

Adam adam.jtm30 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:49:00 CEST 2005

There's one more problem as well Nathan. Most if not all of the programs you
have made have been made by other people as well albeit implemented slightly
differently and you could probably get a replacement for any of your
programs for free on sourceforge. If you want to make any serious money
you'll need something more original or just a lot better than the
competition.