[Tutor] wxPython problem

Franz Steinhäusler franz.steinhaeusler at gmx.at
Mon Sep 26 14:57:35 CEST 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:32:53 +0200 (CEST), Øyvind <python at kapitalisten.no> wrote:

>Sorry... Forgot all about that.
>
>Using WinXP, ActiveState Python 2.3 and wx-version 2.6.1.0.
>
>I run it in ActiveStates Interactive Window, which is IDLE (I think).
>
>Thanks in advance

Aha, I thought something similar.

It is always a problem to run 2 different
or competing GUI's the same time.

IDLE with wxPython or Active State Python (they
use the win32 extensions)

The best possibility is to use an IDE, which fits
to the GUI.

Pycrust as shell,
Editor and IDE's: DrPython, spe, Boa Constructor,...
or simply use SciTE as editor and with F5, you can
start your typed in Program and on the right you
have an output pane (With DrPython, you have these
possibilities and many more).

--
Franz Steinhaeusler