[Tutor] USB Capture Image WebCAM

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:24:56 CEST 2005

Hey Danny

I have downloaded videoCapture but I can't make it run. This is the error I
get when I try run the example on the Web Page

I want to be able to see the reproduction of the WebCAM inside a GUI of
Python

I didn't find docs for this on the WEB. If somebody have some pointers I
would appreciate a lot

Thanks in advanced

Alberto