[Tutor] USB Capture Image WebCAM

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:17:07 CEST 2005

Hey Tutors

I want to make a program that looks like Conquer Cam

For those who doesn't know what is it its a program that captures images
from your USB WebCAM and saves them to send via FTP.

Anyway, getting to the point I don't know how to get the video from the
camara to watch it inside a GUI made in Python.

Is this possible?
How?

One step at the time..First I want to accomplish the online viewer of the
camera and then talk about capturing the image

I'm using Python 2.3.4 over Windows XP Professional

Thanks in advanced

Alberto