[Tutor] Challenge [was Re: Why won't it enter the quiz?]

Nathan Pinno falcon3166 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:20:33 CEST 2005

I have a challenge for everyone on the tutor list. Take this serious, and
don't think I'm asking it just because I am mad or something. I'm not, I
just want to clear the air once and for all. Here is the challenge:

Choose any program that I am selling on my site, any one of them, and ask me
for the code. I'll gladly send you a copy. Determine if I have copied most
of it, or wrote most of it myself. Post your analysis to the group. If you
determine that I have copied most of it, I'll remove it and post an apology.
If not, you must admit that I wrote most of it myself. Fair enough?

Farewell for now,
Nathan Pinno.