[Tutor] Multiple buttons, One callback (fwd)

Alan G alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Sun Sep 18 00:31:15 CEST 2005

> creates the thunk callback and returns it.  This returned thunk
> callback
> (is that a technical term or one of your own, by the way?)

I'm not sure Danny is using it in the same way but
I first came across the term thunk in the Win32 API.
Microsoft used thunks to bridge between the new Win32 API
and the older 16 bit Win 3 API.

Why 'thunk' I do not know but the term seems to have stuck long
after everyone stopped using Win32 thunks...

Alan G