[Tutor] More IDE's (was: Boa-Constructor)

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 02:29:45 CEST 2005

I know how to use the code completion (hooray for me!) but so far,
most everything else that's going on in PyDev/Eclipse is a mystery to
me.  But I managed to get an interactive interpreter as an external
tool, so that's a lot of progress for me.

Technically I suppose this is OT, but did you guys that have used/are
using PyDev/Eclipse use any kind of tutorials for those other
functions? (Not sure if there even *are* any, besides the standard
documentation on PyDev's website)  Most of the things I've found on
eclipse are for much more advanced eyes than mine, it would seem.

I'd appreciate any pointers! :)

~Denise