[Tutor] hi

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Sat Sep 17 00:48:46 CEST 2005

If you would like to talk to me directly, (without the use of cluttering the
list -- I mean, you can, they don't mind, but one-on-one is okay with me) I
have very few things to do, and would be happy to help you out.  I have a
tad of experience in python (about a years' worth of fiddling, actually) and
am looking for something to do...

Ah, yes, and this invitation extends to everyone (Well... that is, of
course, not for the honorary professionals like Kent, Danny, Alan, etc.)

My humblest offerings,
Jacob Schmidt