[Tutor] Python coding

tuvas@email.arizona.edu tuvas at email.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 12 21:59:10 CEST 2005

I am working on a project that we have built a C Text interface previously. We
want to be able to move this to a graphical interface, and after some studying,
we decided to use a python-based interface. We want to use as much of the old
code as possible, so we have decided to try an interface with python that will
send the old commands directly. EI, the old interface required that to do a
function called ping, you hit 0, so Python will basically tell the program to
hit 0. I have been looking up information on how to do this, and am coming up
short. Can you help me? Thank you!