[Tutor] Print Output Location in Windows XP

Daniel Watkins daniel at thewatkins.org.uk
Sat Sep 3 05:22:06 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-03 at 03:30 +0100, Tom Strickland wrote:

> How do I get the output window to stay open, or where is the output
> stored?

You can open up a command prompt before running the program, which will
allow you to see the output as the program runs. You get to this by
'Start > Run..' or something similar. As you're using XP, you then type
in 'cmd' which should bring up a command line. Navigate your way to the
appropriate place and run the program.

Alternatively, you could dump the output into a text file, but I have no
idea how to do that in Windows so someone else'll have to pick that up
for you.

Hope that helps,
Dan