[Tutor] greetings...

Gabriel Farrell gsf at panix.com
Fri Oct 21 17:39:52 CEST 2005

Welcome to the list, Carl.  Feel free to browse the list archive at
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/ or
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threaded/python-Tutor to
get some idea of the kinds of questions asked and answers given.
You'll find a lot of suggestions for beginners among the threads there
as well.

There's also http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide, which is
always a good place to start.

gsf