[Tutor] Python books: buying advice needed

Byron byron at christianfreebies.com
Thu Oct 20 06:12:14 CEST 2005

Hi David,

The answer depends.  If you are looking for free resources, I would
recommend checking out:  http://www.greenteapress.com

However, if you are looking for a professional-grade book, then I would
recommend "Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner."  I, personally
speaking, found this book to be an excellent resource -- I would highly
recommend it.

Byron
---