[Tutor] AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'geturl'

Javier Ruere javier at ruere.com.ar
Tue Oct 11 08:04:53 CEST 2005

Joseph Quigley wrote:
> Ok, new version (sorry to bug you).
> This time I've edited the program so that you can only download todays
> (it won't work for any other date). Now I can connect to the server but
> it sticks on "Downloading image!"
>
> Thanks for your prevoius help.
> Joe

  You are welcome. This time I would like to help you but the code is incomplete (import error for Image) and I have never used urllib2 so I don't really know what to do.
  Again, try to debug it with pdb. Place "import pdb; pdb.set_trace()" where you want the break point and see what's going on.

Javier