[Tutor] Is it Posible? To Crack And HowTo

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 00:20:54 CEST 2005

> Suranga Sarukkali wrote:
>> thing, Cracking and I've got lots of software by these we call
>> proprietary software developers who are some greedy people having fun
>> licensing software.

Define greedy. Is it reasonable to get paid for the several years worth of
effort
that goes into creating the proprietary software? Some of the projects I've
been involved with have entailed over 1000 man years of effort. If we sell
1 million copies then each copy must cover the physical production costs
plus at least 1000th of a man-years wage - around $50-100 in the US.
So a factory price of $100-150 would result in a retail price
of $200-300 per package. Is that being greedy? It only just covers the
cost of production and distribution with nothing for future investment and
research. And in practice not that many programs sell 1 million copies!

> > Can I get help to this using python and if how to? or elif can't how to?
> > else where can I get started and going?

You are unlikely to get help from a public forum to pursue criminal
activities that could land you in court or even prison in most countries.

Alan G
Author of the learn to program web tutor