[Tutor] class and methods/functions

Eric Walker ewalker at micron.com
Thu Oct 6 19:47:22 CEST 2005

Kent,
Where I think my problem maybe in how I am running this. I want to eventually
run from the command line. I started python idle from my linux command line
and I was cut and pasting from my text file and seeing things work. Now i
want to run it from the command line and its complaining. in my file I have
something of the following.

class yes:
 def func1
  temp = re.match #####