[Tutor] Alan's responce frustrated beginner (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Oct 1 01:14:42 CEST 2005

[Rosalee]
>>> I want to save this file, import it and make the changes, eggs =
>>> toast, . spam = jelly and change the values if needed.

[Danny]
>> It sounds like you're still stuck trying to input programs into Python.
>> Are you using a "programming text editor"?  If not, then you may want
>> to look at: http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/idle_intro/

[Rosalee]
> Thanks for your help, you guys are great!!! Also, a blessing to
> programming illerates like me!!!

Hi Rosalee,

I'm forwarding this to the other tutors here too.  In general, in replies
to Tutor messages, try to make sure to "Reply to All" with your email
client.  That way, the others can see your thanks.  *grin*

Anyway, I'm glad you found things out.  Please feel free to continue to
ask questions on Tutor!