[Tutor] class attributes

Eric Walker ewalker at micron.com
Wed Nov 16 23:02:43 CET 2005

ahh, you just blew smoke in my face. :)

I have a class with attributes. These attributes eventually have the value of
some lines in a file. I am now going back through my object list of that
class and assigning values to the attributes depending on another variable
that will change and be the same names like the class attribute names.  I
want to use that change in name to be able to access the attribute and set
its value. Did I say that right????

--
Eric Walker
EDA/CAD Engineer