[Tutor] new topic draft

Johan Geldenhuys johan at accesstel.co.za
Wed Nov 16 09:12:46 CET 2005

Alan,

You may remember that I asked questions on killing a process, a while back,

Sice this is relatedto the tutorial that yu are writing, this was the
best solution that worked for me to killa process for a command that
keeps on running like eg. 'tcpdump'.

HTH

Johan
BTW, There will a be many a felllow Pythonists that will benefit from a
tut like this, great work !!