[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 21, Issue 60

Steve Robb stever at insightbb.com
Mon Nov 14 21:40:26 CET 2005

I have spent quite a bit of time looking at TurboGears.  I have not used
it in any production sense.  Recently, there has developed a new
TurboGears app which you may not have run across yet, but is very
interesting in itself.  It's called Catwalk.

http://www.checkandshare.com/catwalk/download.html

I have hacked it to give it access to other databases I have stored in
MySQL and have started a generic version of it to display the MySQL
database itself.  Seems very cool.

Steve