[Tutor] Seeking PYTHON Mentor

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Sun Nov 13 13:33:10 CET 2005

mike donato wrote:
> I believe in academic honesty and so I am not inclining to cheating  just
> seeking support for the given language so I may develop the fundamental
> skills to work thru the excercises.
>
> Any assistance which can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

Ask questions here on the list. The best questions show what you have tried so far so we can see where you are having trouble and help you with the next step.

Did you find a tutorial you like? There is one that comes with Python when you download it and many others linked here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers?highlight=%28BeginnersGuide%2F%29

Kent
--
http://www.kentsjohnson.com