[Tutor] Does a module for DirectFB exist?

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Tue Nov 1 20:44:09 CET 2005

DirectFB is short for Direct Frame Buffer, and allows access to a graphical
frame buffer system in *nix (and I think maybe MacOSX) from a text prompt
without going through X.

Anyone know of a module to access this through Python? I've googled for it,
but didn't know if anyone here knew about something along these lines.

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | A new truth in advertising slogan
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers | for MicroSoft: "We're not the oxy...