[Tutor] Variations on putpixel - More Pixel manipulation - #14

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:11:25 CEST 2005

Hello, everyone!

I know you didn't expect to hear from me anymore about these pesky
challenges, since I started the off-tutor list about it, but I'm
afraid I'm stuck and cannot get a hint.

If I want to rearrange a long string of pixels in a different order,
using "putpixel" with a certain size new image (in this case, 100x100)
will take the long string of pixels, fill the first line of the new
image, and then more or less "carriage return" to fill the next line
from the left to the right.

Does anyone know a different way to .... put.. pixels?

(Again, this *is* for the python challenges, if anyone has passed this point).

Thanks, and sorry for bringing this back into the list!

~Denise