[Tutor] printing documents

Alan G alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Sat May 21 01:37:02 CEST 2005

> I am writing a program to store name/contact/business transaction
> information. I would like the ability to print out a form for each
> client with all this stored information.  Can somone point me in the
> write direction for printing documents.

I usually just create html files. PDF would work too but is less
programmer friendly in native form.

> Also I would like to take the information I input and store it as
> an images.  Essentially take the above mentioned document

In that case I'd go with a PDF file which does both jobs in one and
batch printing can be done from Acrobat using:

http://www.reportlab.org/rl_toolkit.html

to create the PDF and the /p flag in acrobat.

Alan G.