[Tutor] Python Interest Group in New England

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Tue May 17 15:07:37 CEST 2005

(From digest)
> I'm aware of the Boston PIG, a smaller one in Amherst and have been
> told that there is possibly a PIG in Manchester, NH.

The Dartmouth Lake Sunapee Linux User Group
	http://dlslug.org/
also supports a python mail list.
	http://dlslug.org/mailing_lists.html

The Python folks are scattered around the state.  I'm in Lebanon, NH.
Seven people in signed up for python.meetup in Lebanon, but we've never
had more than 4 show up for a meeting.  Sign up for the python-talk list
and let us know you joined.

http://www.gnhlug.org/
I think you'll find the local LUGs will welcome Python folks, even those
using Macs and Windows.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp