[Tutor] python challenges

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Fri May 6 22:40:29 CEST 2005

I figured out what module you're supposed to use for 5, and the thing
that kills me is it's a module I've actually *used* too! But I don't
know what to ..... man this is hard to say without using a spoiler. I
dont know what particular thing to apply it to (and i tried to read it
from the source code - i thought it might have something to do with
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../style.css"> - but when
i tried to apply the module to something in that mess the only way i
know how, it couldnt handle it).

any hints on where to apply this thing?