[Tutor] Basics

Evi Wyns sunyong.jin at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:37:38 CEST 2005

I am studying the basics for programming in Python at the moment. I have
been studying Python in that past too because I heard the language is really
flexible and a great use for scripting too. I am working on OS's like
Windows XP and Unix Open BSD at the moment and am trying to figure out what
the python language would be really inreresting to implement into. I am
studying VBA at the moment in school and will study Java and C#, C++ soon
too. I would like to learn how to implement the code into other programming
languages.
I know this is probably too soon still. I am busy with classes at the moment
and I am having a difficult time understanding the use of classes... do you
have a good tutorial or good explanation for me how to understand classes
more better?
 Greetings, Evi