[Tutor] Fwd: Fwd: Python riddles

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:28:32 CEST 2005

ha ha. ok. I figured out the riddle (the computational part), i just
had calculated it myself and wondered where python came in. if I had
remembered to bring my brain with me this morning, I suppose I would
have thought that I could write a python script to do the math problem
for me instead of a normal calculator. Thanks!
~Sheepish Denise