[Tutor] problems with dictionary

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 23 23:41:07 CET 2005

On Mar 23, 2005, at 21:55, Bill Mill wrote:

> In line 3 of the Conv function, you write "str="The name is" + str .
> However, str has yet to be defined, from what I can tell. Thus, Python
> should throw a NameError. Unforutnately, you haven't included the
> exception that Python gives you with this email, so I can't really
> help you much more than that.

	Also, rename it. The str name is already used by a Python built-in
(namely, the string datatype).

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"