[Tutor] Fwd: Math Question

gerardo arnaez garnaez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:47:43 CET 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:59:00 -0000, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk> wrote:
> OK, No fancy math here, so thee might be a cleaner way, but here
> is how I'd do it.

Yikes.
Thanks for insight and solving it,
Btw, I bought your book a while ago  and it was the first that
explained classes to me in a a a way I got it, by explaining exactly
what *self* stood for in all the examples.
All the other books just went on, and never even thought of explaining
leaving me for months in a dizzy on what the heck *self* meant in
making classes

Thanks for that and the help here