[Tutor] Re: [Pythoncard-users] global menubar

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:40:27 CET 2005

Sorry, I meant Menu Editor... I'm not sure how you would handle your
global menubar. You could have one parent window with a menu, and none
of the children windows have menus.
But, when you open the children, your parent will lose focus, if
that's going to be a problem.

Ummm... if none of your children windows are going to have menus,
would it be that hard to give them all the same menu?

Alternatively, you might want to check out the wxPython demo for what
you want do do. It has  support for the more complex stuff like sash
windows, etc.

Good luck,

Liam Clarke

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:28:52 -0600, brad.allen at omsdal.com