[Tutor] Convert doesn't work... I'm stumped

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Thu Mar 17 02:47:45 CET 2005

Oh, god!! I found my problem... I was using the inverses incorrectly -- in
Advanced Calculus
and I can't even do algebra correctly. To make a long story short, in the
second functions I was putting the x in the denominator when it needs to be
in the numerator...

But! Your post is not in vain, Danny. I like the idea of storing the value
instead of two functions.
As for the rational module--I didn't know it existed, so I have written my
own. I was going to post it some time this week to flaunt my newest cool
thing, but this caught my attention...

Thanks!
Jacob