[Tutor] Python on USB device

Brian van den Broek bvande at po-box.mcgill.ca
Sat Mar 12 03:18:02 CET 2005

Ralfas Jegorovas said unto the world upon 2005-03-11 20:33:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to install python on a usb device
> and run it. I found some references to this topic in the archives but I
> didnt find the information conclusive. Any information would be
> appreciated.
>
> Ralf

<http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/movpy/> is the home of Movable
Python developed by Michael Foord and Bruno Thoorens.

I've not tried it, but I do know that the contact developer (Foord AKA
Fuzzyman) is a very friendly and helpful guy, who would almost
certainly be happy to help you if you get stuck.

(I would be interested to hear how it went if you do try it.)

Best,

Brian vdB