[Tutor] Cookies and authorization

Christian Wyglendowski Christian.Wyglendowski at greenville.edu
Thu Jun 23 21:56:04 CEST 2005

Ah ha ... I should have been paying more attention :-)

> instead of urllib.FancyURLopener so that I can have access to
> urllib2.HTTPCookieProcessor, which does not seem to be an option in
> the regular urllib module?  Sorry if this seems like a dense question,
> I have little-to-no experience with cookies (and very little with
> urllib itself), so the examples sometimes leave me hanging!

It looks like the link that Kent suggested uses urllib2 and gives some
good examples of how to do authentication.

> I'd appreciate any clarification you could give, or if you meant
> something else by your message?

I don't have much programming experience with cookies, so I don't have
much more to offer.  Good luck!

Christian
http://www.dowski.com