[Tutor] CGIXMLRPCRequestHandler doesn't actually work, does it?

Ron Phillips RPhillips at engineer.co.summit.oh.us
Wed Jun 22 19:48:49 CEST 2005

I believe I've tried every setting known to man, in every script in
every little scrap of documentation available. XMLRPC requests using
SimpleXMLRPCRequestHandler -- no problem. But try to run them as a CGI
script, and I get system lock ups and that's all. No error codes; no
response whatsoever.

I am using Python 2.3, Windows XP. I have run other CGI scripts in the
same directory, so I know that works.

Has anyone used this successfully? Can you share demo server and client
scripts -- just an echo function or something?

Ron