[Tutor] Newsreader list name?

Lee Cullens leec03273 at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 01:37:59 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply Karl.

In the last couple days I have carefully read through the Gmane site
several times.

I'm on OS X 10.4.1 and downloaded Hogwasher to try.  Using my ISPs
news server I found the two lists I mentioned,  but I can't get
anything nntp://news.gmane.org alone or in combination with a group
(e.g. + gmane.comp.python.tutor), or alone (server) with the group in
the subscription window to work.

Are you using Gmane successfully?

Thanks
Lee C