[Tutor] OO re-factoring (was Pythonese/Efficiency/Generalesecritique)

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:24:42 CEST 2005

Hey Lee,

I can empathise with your learning of OO. Once you get past the buzz, it's
just a way of designing programmes that's good for certain situations. Very
useful for things like writing text validators for GUIs as an abstract class
and subclassing all windows from that to inherit the validator functions for
every text field, but I'd rarely create a class for some linear text
processing.

Regards,

Liam Clarke

--
'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well
please.